Emergency Appeal: Expanding Welcome
In the coming months, tens of thousands of refugees will be able to make their way to the United States after four long years of waiting. They will finally have the opportunity to join family members and communities as they restart their lives.
Along the southern border, asylum seekers who have been stuck in Mexico awaiting the opportunity to have their cases heard will finally be allowed to cross into safety.
As these new neighbors join our communities, we will be there to welcome them.
Your support will help:
- meet immediate needs along the southern border
- provide case management and legal services for asylum seekers in cities around the United States
- meet immediate refugee resettlement needs within our network of 23 offices
- help refugees tell their stories in support of resettlement
- work with people across the country to create welcoming communities