Giving Tuesday - #WelcomeHome
This year has left millions of families uncertain about their home lives. They’re not sure how to rebuild after a disaster, or where the next meal will come from... or if they’ll ever have a place to call home. They need a neighbor who cares enough to help.
You are that neighbor. This Giving Tuesday, give families a welcome home gift that lasts. Your donation supports a range of solutions represented in our welcome home basket. With your help, we hope to raise $25,000 by December 4th!
Here are our welcome home basket ideas showing what your gift could mean:
- $20 = healthy food
- $30 = school supplies
- $50 = toys and games to help children cope
- $60 = clean water and hygiene supplies
- $90 = safer homes and shelters
- $100 = transportation so a family can get to school/work
- $150 = counseling for those who have experienced trauma
Donate today to share your gift!