CWS New York Offers Low Cost Legal Services to Immigrants.
Nuestra Oficina en Nueva York Ofrece Servicios Legales A Bajo Costo Para Inmigrantes
Are you ready to become a U.S. Citizen? Do you want to get your green card or bring a family member to the United States? Are you interested in DACA or TPS?
¿Desea preparar su aplicación de naturalización? ¿Quisiera obtener un ‘green card’ o ayudar a su familia venir a los EEUU? ¿Tiene preguntas sobre DACA o TPS?
Our office in New York City can help answer these questions. Our attorneys can answer your immigration questions and help with the following immigration services:
- Green Card applications for you and your family
- Naturalization applications
- Extending non-immigrant status
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and TPS renewals
- Employment Authorization
- Travel documents and advance parole
- Replacing or renewing your Green Card
- Preparing for your immigration interview
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) renewals
- U status applications
Appointments are required, but they are easy to schedule. Consultations are $75. Call our office at 212 870 2814 to make an appointment with an attorney. We do not accept walk-ins.
Please note, some people claim to be immigration attorneys when they are not licensed to practice law. Many times these people take advantage of immigrants. Make sure the person you are discussing your case with is a licensed attorney, an accredited representative, or a paralegal that is supervised by an attorney.