Church World Service (CWS) is a not-for-profit organization working to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice around the world. CWS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or veteran status in employment or in the provision of services.
Please visit the link below to apply directly online to this position.
Please note that CWS does not accept resumes for positions that are not posted. All applicants are required to submit their resume using the on-line applicant tracking system.
CWS uses ApplicantStack for all communications, please be sure to check your e-mail frequently and please check your junk/spam folder. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only those individuals shortlisted will be contacted.
The Fairsail HRIS Specialist is responsible for preparing, maintaining and updating global employee data for the Fairsail HR information system. This includes initial implementation of various Fairsail modules.
- Provide advisory services and guidance to management regarding system requirements based on company resources and needs.
- Provide on– the-job and formal training to human resource data system users using custom software and company applications.
- Implementation and roll out of Fairsail HCM and WX
- Support the implementation of loading data and updating existing data
- Stabilize existing data- PTO & Absence requests/timesheets/reporting/access & Security
Other Responsibilities include: giving technical guidance and direction to administrative and clerical staff on the operation and maintenance of the Fairsail human resources data system.
Specific Technical Responsibilities:
- Run tests and provide support to staff.
- Troubleshoot technical issues
- Debug and provide Q/A Analysis
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Develop a dashboard of HR metrics to be presented
- Develop and generate ad hoc reports to provide HR with timely and accurate data.
- Create and maintain documentation of reporting processes and training guides for end users.
- Serve as the primary liaison for data testing and auditing for HR team and other compliance requirements.
- Assist benefits administration and Liaise with Finance Director, Payroll, and various client managers.
A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, information technology, computer science, or a related field
- Proficient in a variety of computer system environments
- Superior Organizational skills and works well in a team setting to reach all company objectives in a timely manner
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years in-depth experience managing various HRIS and compensation programs
- Proficiency with Fairsail by SalesForce, required. SAP, ADP, or other HRIS and web-based compensation and talent management tools preferred.
- Microsoft Excel super user (VLOOKUP, pivots, databases). Strength in other applications such as Access and PowerPoint needed.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Experience working in a multi-national technology organization preferred
- Foresees potential challenges and comes prepared with solutions to solve variety of problems