Position Title: Business Clerk
Reports To: Business Operations Manager
Location: Service Center, Elkhart, IN
Church World Service (CWS) is a not-for-profit organization working to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice around the world. To help build and maintain a diverse team, CWS actively seeks candidates from a wide variety of backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, use of a guide or support animal, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Please visit the link below to apply directly online to this position.
Participate in the daily picking of order, quality control check and shipping of inventoried material orders. Handles the sending of weekly shipping activity and low inventory reports. This position provides support to the Manager of Business Operations.
- Helps with order picking, quality control check and daily shipping
- Participate in packing in advance of Blanket and Walk orders
- Send weekly Shipping Activity and Low Inventory Reports
- Scans order documentation
- Handle small orders outside of Inventory System
- Inventory Lists – Equipment, Furniture and Fixed Assets
- Provide support to the Manager of Business Operations as needed.
- Participate in the completion of Special Projects.
- Participate in yearly inventory for printed materials
- Backup Order Taking and Order Entry
- Other duties as assigned and as time permits.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to use standard office equipment in performing varied activities. Strong computer skills in word processing and e-mail applications. Must have ability to work in a team environment and be organized with strong time management, and self-direction skills required.
Able to lift 70 lbs.
License to operate a forklift.