Reports To: Integration Assistance Program Coordinator
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Salary: $28,761 – $32,500
Church World Service (CWS) is a not-for-profit organization working to eradicate hunger and poverty and to promote peace and justice around the world. CWS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or veteran status in employment or in the provision of services.
Please visit the link below to apply directly online to this position.
Please note that CWS does not accept resumes for positions that are not posted. All applicants are required to submit their resume using the on-line applicant tracking system.
CWS uses Applicant Stack for all communications, please be sure to check your e-mail frequently and please check your junk/spam folder. Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only those individuals shortlisted will be contacted.
Responsible for client’s case management, referrals to the various social service agencies including educational, medical, employment and legal providers perform home visits, and appropriate follow-up of referrals. This position will be located in Palm Beach County; however, incumbent will need to travel to the Broward office as necessary.
- Provide case management services to clients and their families.
- Maintain case files for each case in accordance with Grant Program regulations and as required by CWS/IRP.
- Prepare Individual Care Plan (ICP) for each person enrolled in the program.
- Arrange and refer client to approved services, in accordance with the individual care plan, which include but are not limited to educational, medical, employment and legal providers.
- Follow-up with referrals and recommendations to ensure that client goals are achieved.
- Coordinate and conduct timely home visits to clients enrolled in the program.
- Work closely with community partners in order to facilitate referrals and secure appropriate services based on ICP.
- Assist in developing a network of medical, psychological, faith-based organizations, social and legal professionals to provide low-cost or pro bono services for clients.
- Responsible for staying abreast of new resources available and to changes made to existing programs and services in the area.
- Responsible for entering accurate client information, case notes in a timely manner, and all other required forms and documents.
- Perform other related duties as requested.
Undergraduate degree in social work and or equivalent professional experience.
Minimum of two-year experience in refugee case management and/or immigrant-related services. Experience working with churches or church-based organizations preferred.
Excellent English writing skills and experience in various computer software. Fluency in English and Haitian Creole required.